Sunday, July 4, 2010

Car shopping concluded

So, did you know that car shopping can make you feel physically ill? Yep- it does. First of all, we bought a car today. This is a good thing and I think we paid a fair price. BUT, here it comes, I feel sick to my stomach and upset. This is what happens to me when I spend (or commit to spend) a large sum of money. My innards get knotted and twist and turn and make my life unpleasant. Then my mood plummets and I can't enjoy myself or my new purchase. Nothing but time will ease my plight. I should be overjoyed and jumping up and down, but I am not. My husband can barely contain his glee at our new ride, but tries to keep a lid on it for fear of making me more upset. It is a double edged sword.

I sit here and wonder what is wrong with me. I should be happy that I have a new vehicle- a swagger wagon to boot. This car will be perfect for my family for the next few years.

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Swagger wagon...I love it! Don't worry, chica. It will all work out just fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I can't wait to check it out! I call shotgun.

    ReplyDelete